- Shop by Category
- Eye Cream | Mask | Neck
- Vitamin K Cream 5% Advanced Reskue
Authorized, Authentic, Original Vitamin K Cream and not the knock-off you see on the web!
Developed and patented by Melvin Elson, MD, president and director of the Cosmeceutical Research Institute of New York, who holds the patent on topical vitamin K for the treatment of blood vessel disorders of the skin. Wanting to improve on the vitamin K injection research to treat problems with bleeding he formulated a new skin care delivery system with this high strength vitamin K and advanced cosmeceutical ingredients: Vitamins A-B-C-D-E for anti-oxidants, dermal revitalization and moisturizing benefits. Hyaluronic acid to balance and retain moisture and the humectant Aloe Vera barbadensis treats with anti-inflammatory properties.
Strengthen your skin, cut the redness time in half from healing and skin disorders, and improve dark eye circles. Recommended with physician direction for: diabetic injections, chemotherapy, and patients taking blood thinners. Supply: 3-6 months depending on usage, as eye cream 1+ year, $4-8.00 per month. Acne-dye free, hypoallergenic. Made in the USA.
Decreases the appearance of
- Actinic purpura
- Alleviates irritation associated with chemical peels and dermabrasion
- Broken blood vessels or spider veins on the face
- Bruises and redness after skin trauma and break-outs
- Cuts laser and surgery redness time in half
- Dark eye circles by addressing the underlying causes of darkening-leakage of plasma and lymph into the extremely thin, delicate eye tissue and the accumulation and poor blood circulation leading to tissue darkening and swelling
- Schamburg's disease
- Surgery bruises, use two weeks prior to surgery and post-surgery
Helpful Tip: If needed, pull off the bottom silver/white disk, push up on the plunger inside the bottle then press the pump. This expels air caught in the airless pump due to shipping, do this before discarding the container to check for remaining vitamin K, or if problems with the pump.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Capylic/Capic/Stearic Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalimate, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ergocalciferol, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, 7% Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, BHA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.