- 5 Causes of Wrinkles and Aging
5 Causes of Wrinkles and Aging
Once you try us you'll want to stay with us - discover why our customers keep coming back for more. Place your order today!
- Expression lines, smiling, squinting, frowning
- Extrinsic, aging outside your body - wind, pollution, the worst and responsible for 90-98% of aging is sun
- Gravity, jowls, deep lines from the outside nostrils to mouth corners
- Intrinsic, aging inside your body - sickness, genetic coding, smoking, drinking
- Sleep patterns, sleeping on one side of your face
Newest wrinkle theory: defective cells reproducing with DNA damage create skin folds. Dermatology Times, 9/2010, Z Draelos, M.D..
Yelena Frankel, M.D., says Botox relieves skin tension on cosmetic or any surgery incisions reducing scarring, even on the face.
The anatomy of a wrinkle starts in the second major layer of your skin called the dermis. Firming collagen bundles and stretchy elastin provide attachment support for underlying muscles and a smooth youthful appearance. Loss of collagen strength and the snap or resilience of elastin weakens your skin and the surface begins to fall forming a wrinkle.
Our products keep these two healthy and replenished providing support, keeping your skin’s surface smooth … youthful smooth!
We stand behind our products 100%.