Exfoliate with this revolutionary rejuvenating vitamin C scrub to remove dead cells and stimulate fresh new replacements while unclogging your pores. Feel the warm lactic acid foaming activator dissolve and release the vitamin C crystals to remove lines and fatigue. Powerful antioxidants suppress brown spots, while minerals, retinol, and spirulina algae firm and tone plus brighten.
Acne-prone and mature skin use to heal, reduce redness and repair. Acne-dye-fragrance-synthetic oil-free, doctor tested, hypoallergenic. Supply: 6+ months, $7.00 per month.
Is this product right for me?
- Yes, this product appeals to women, men and teens. Unless you are allergic to vitamin C or have extremely ultra-sensitive skin you can enjoy the benefits. Perfect for all skin types and specifically treats skin that is congested, thickened, sun damaged, aging, has uneven pigmentation, or is dull looking.
- The retinol and vitamin E increase skin elasticity, stop free radical damage, and help troubled and aging skin.
How often should I use Vitamin C Micro Scrub?
- For most people, using it up to 2 or 3 times a week is enough. Using it more frequently for the first 3 to 4 weeks will help break through the layer of encrusted skin that may have built up over time. For rough patches on the body it can be used every day. Many people use it not only on their faces, but on their hands, elbows, and the heels and soles of their feet.
How will I benefit from the vitamin C in the Micro Scrub?
- The use of vitamin C provides many benefits. It suppresses over active pigmentation which commonly appears as age spots, pregnancy mask, blotchiness, and freckles. As importantly, vitamin C offers anti-oxidant protection against damaging free-radicals, pollution, and environmental factors. Most notably, vitamin C stimulates collagen and elastin production for better tone and texture of the skin which helps create youthful looking skin.
What is the purpose of lactic acid in the product?
- Lactic acid is a popular type of alpha hydroxy acid derived from sour milk. Utilized for its special ability to penetrate the skin and “unglue” bonds between dead, dull, and or thickened surface skin cells promoting cell turn over bringing healthy, fresh new cells to the skin’s surface. Additionally, lactic acid is excellent for unclogging pores, softening dry and thickened skin, and overall improving skin texture and color.
What is spirulina in the scrub?
- Spirulina are micro-algae that contain high concentrations of phyto-nutrients, protein, beta-carotene, vitamins, and essential fatty acids. It is also a natural detoxifier and offers protection from pollution and environmental damage.
Ingredients: Scrub: Peg-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth20, Glyceryl Monostearate Se, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Retinol, Spirulina, Orange Essence Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben. Activator: Di Water, Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquatemium 10, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
▼ Directions ↓ Info