Exclusively ours … 5 minute doctor recommended professional strength with no down-time! Easy as 1-2-3, put it on and wash it off once or twice weekly. High potency vitamins A-C-E, retinol, and aloe vera combat aging, promote acne healing and micro-exfoliate.
- Acne pitting and gray shadowing start to disappear, scars are reduced.
- Brighten and even skin tone. Skin texture is smooth with a healthy luster and glow, say good-bye to dull skin.
- Clean your pores to stop acne, blackheads, clogged pores, ingrown hairs, and keep them from returning.
- Increase moisture binding super-sponges called glycosaminoglycans in the dermis for hydration.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin to fade fine lines, over time deeper wrinkles soften, pores appear smaller.
- Accelerates improvements from daily glycolic, retinol, and vitamin C skin care.
- A professional strength glycolic acid product and should be used under the guidance of a licensed skin care professional.
- Size: 1 oz.+1 oz. liquid gel. Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), non-toxic, dye-fragrance-oil-PABA-paraben-free.
You won’t be disappointed.
- This gives you 20+ peels normally $65-95. per peel in a doctor’s office or salon, now $4. a peel with easy instructions included.
- Our glycolic acid is processed to remove impurities causing burning, irritation, and stinging with a lower pH resulting in a higher percentage of free acid for better improvements than ordinary glycolic peels.
Is this right for me?
- Yes, gentle, yet effective for acne, brown spots, clogged pores, ingrown hairs, pimples, small scars, sun-damaged, and wrinkled skin.
- 30% is for sensitive skin or twice weekly starter peel spaced apart like Mon-Thurs. 50% is a normal skin weekly peel. You can be creative by mixing them up such as the 30% first, then five days later the 50%.
What is a glycolic peel?
- Glycolic acid, is a deeper penetrating alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) originally derived from sugar cane producing many benefits.
- Deep superficial, non-toxic peel tolerated by all skin types without wounding your skin with unsightly side-effects. Nicknamed the “Lunch Hour Peel”, often done during this time allowing you to return to work or activities without anyone knowing you've had a cosmetic procedure.
- An accelerated exfoliation removing dead and damaged cells, replaced with fresh healthy cells in several layers of the skin improving your overall appearance.
Why do I need a peel?
- Want to look better faster - tired of waiting for your skin care to start working?
- Wrinkles keep coming back or “Oh, my gosh!” just starting? Skin needs freshening?
- Suntan giving you tired looking skin? Uneven skin tone?
- Acne not clearing up? Scars?
- Men - ingrown hairs driving you crazy?
How many peels do I need before I look good?
- In your 20’s … 1-6
- 30-50’s … 6+
- 50’s-up … 12+
- Acne … 6-12+ with maintenance peels.
▼ Directions ↓ Info ♦ Glycolic Skin911 Benefits