Synthetic fan brush is effective and gentle on your skin. The small nylon fan is the perfect size to brush on alpha hydroxy acid AHA, glycolic, or any face peel, especially around your eyes for an even peel application. This brush allows control and a perfect application as opposed to larger brushes encompassing your entire eye and upper lip area making application difficult. Clear acrylic handle with a crimped - not glued - shiny aluminum ferrell holding bristles perfectly in place peel after peel. A must-have for your skincare tools lasting year after year!
Fan head is 1 ¼" wide with a 6 ½" total brush length.
How do I take care of my facial peel brush?
- Rinse well, with water or suds using a mild hair shampoo, or soap and water.
- Dot, mild soap or shampoo and dilute with tepid water in the palm of your hand, work the brush head in the suds. Do not press the brush head into your palm but gently wash the brush head on each flat side until clean. Gently, rinse with running water.
- Press, the brush head flat in a clean dry towel or wash cloth to regain the original flat brush shape. Lay on a counter top with the brush head extending over the side so the brush can dry naturally.
- Drying brushes standing straight up allows them to fan out like a starburst, shortening the life of your make up tool over time.
- Do not leave brushes soaking in water damaging the brush head and aluminum ferrell.
Once you try us you’ll want to stay with us - discover why our customers keep coming back. Place your order today! We stand behind our products 100%.
▼ Directions ↓ Info