Small boar's bristle fan brush is the perfect size to brush on facial masks especially around your eyes for an even mask application. Our brush allows control for perfect applications as opposed to larger brushes encompassing your entire eye and upper lip area making application difficult.
Effective and gentle, on your skin and animal-cruelty-free. Natural wood handle with a crimple - not glued - shiny nickel ferrell holding bristles perfectly in place, mask after mask. A must-have for your skincare tools lasting year after year.
Fan head is 1 ¼" wide with a 5" total brush length.
How do I take care of my facial mask brush?
- Rinse well, with water or suds using a mild hair shampoo, or soap and water.
- Dot, mild soap or shampoo and dilute with tepid water in the palm of your hand, work the brush head in the suds. Do not press the brush head into your palm but gently wash the brush head on each flat side until clean. Gently, rinse with running water.
- Press, the brush head flat in a clean dry towel or wash cloth to regain the original flat brush shape. Lay on a counter top with the brush head extending over the side so the brush can dry naturally.
- Drying brushes standing straight up allows them to fan out like a starburst, shortening the life of your make up tool over time.
- A little hair conditioner can help the brush hair if becoming dry.
- Do not leave brushes soaking in water damaging the natural wood handle and nickel ferrell.
Once you try us you’ll want to stay with us - discover why our customers keep coming back. Place your order today! We stand behind our products 100%.
▼ Directions ↓ Info