- Shop by Category
- Product Finder
- Agera Skin Care Rx
- Agera Deep Hydration Night Cream
Voted the best night hydrator on the market and one application moisturizes up to 24 hours. *Clinically shown to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles in 30 days* Perfect for dehydrating air travel, cold and hot weather, any water-dry skin, to name a few. And, it comes in a fast-acting day cream Agera Deep Hydration Gel Cream.
This luxurious night cream provides multi-layer moisture to effectively restore and strengthen your skin’s natural hydrating ability. Its three types of hyaluronic acid provide concentrated moisture and combines with its effective anti-aging peptide complex.
Beauty sleep is a scientifically proven necessity! Science shows that the best time to improve skin is overnight when your skin is most receptive to healing itself. New skin cells have been shown to grow faster and your body produces more collagen which can improve your skin's elasticity.
- For all skin types, even oily. The essential water instantly absorbs leaving your skin noticeably hydrated.
- Doctor tested, dye-fragrance-paraben-oil-free, hypoallergenic, no animal testing, made in the USA, and will not cause break-outs.
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract successful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects, very soothing to the skin. Helps create a moisture barrier to protect against external elements
- Soy Peptide Complex stimulates collagen development
- Super Hyaluronic Acid Complex restores skin's natural hydrating ability and reverses signs of dehydration
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that promotes the healing process
- Hydrolyzed collagen improves skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid is a proprietary combination of three types of hyaluronic acid holding one thousand times its weight in water to hydrate, plump, restore and strengthen moisture levels with lasting results. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring carbohydrate gel between cells that decreases with age in your skin. You may recognize the name as the ingredient in injection fillers available in your doctor’s office to plump facial lines.
What’s the difference?
- Sold in doctor's offices and spas. Created by a research staff of chemists, biomedical scientists, and physicians whose mission is to develop advanced products clinically proven to keep skin young.
- AGERA® products utilize an advanced delivery system that harnesses “nanoemulsion technology™” creating tiny particles that deliver powerful, ingredients beneath the surface of the skin. Unlike large, conventional skin care molecules, the minute AGERA® particles penetrate the skin they reach fibroblasts that stimulate cell production and increase collagen and elastin levels for visible improvements. This exclusive AGERA® delivery technology is designed to help activate the repair response with minimal irritation for maximum results. – Agera catalogue
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Trehalose, Triethyexanoin, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chlorphensin, Decylene Gycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Hydrolyzed Collagen (Marine), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protien, Kjellmaniella Crassifolia Extract, Laureth-4,Laureth-23, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle), Pancratium Maritimum Extract, PEG-8 Methyl Ether Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Physalis Angulate Extract, Pullulan, PVP, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
▼ Directions ↓ Info