Voted the best hydrator on the market and one application moisturizes up to 24 hours, popular with people living in the dry desert air. Perfect for dehydrating air travel, cold weather, or water-dry skin, to name a few. Gel too thick? Thin with water in the palm of your hand then apply. And, it comes in a luxurious night cream Agera Deep Hydration Night Cream.
- For all skin types, even oily. The essential water instantly absorbs leaving your skin’s surface noticeably hydrated.
- Doctor tested, dye-fragrance-paraben-oil-free, hypoallergenic, no animal testing, and will not cause break-outs.
This powerful hydrator provides multi-layer moisture to effectively restore and strengthen your skin’s natural hydrating ability. Its three types of hyaluronic acid provide concentrated moisture and combines the power of a serum with the intense hydration of a moisturizer for a silky gel cream.
- Arginine, citric acid, glycerin, and squalene from plants.
- Glucosyl ceramide strengthens your skin's protective barrier.
- Hydrolyzed collagen improves skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid is a proprietary combination of three types of hyaluronic acid holding one thousand times its weight in water to hydrate, plump, restore and strengthen moisture levels with lasting results. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring carbohydrate gel between cells that decreases with age in your skin. You may recognize the name as the ingredient in injection fillers available in your doctor’s office to plump facial lines.
What’s the difference?
- Sold in doctor's offices and spas. Created by a research staff of chemists, biomedical scientists, and physicians whose mission is to develop advanced products clinically proven to keep skin young.
- AGERA® products utilize an advanced delivery system that harnesses “nanoemulsion technology™” creating tiny particles that deliver powerful, ingredients beneath the surface of the skin. Unlike large, conventional skin care molecules, the minute AGERA® particles penetrate the skin they reach fibroblasts that stimulate cell production and increase collagen and elastin levels for visible improvements. This exclusive AGERA® delivery technology is designed to help activate the repair response with minimal irritation for maximum results. – Agera catalogue
Ingredients: Water, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Squalene, Triethylhexanoin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Agar, Alpha-glucan, Arginine, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Glucosyl Ceramide, Hydrolyzed Collagen (Marine), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethyl Citrate.
▼ Directions ↓ Info