Recommended Replacement: Glycolic Facial Cleanser A-Cute Derm
Our exclusive alpha hydroxy 15% glycolic acid cleanser pampers normal, combination, and dry skin promoting exfoliation, smooth and soft skin texture for optimal health.
- Cleans better than regular cleansers, penetrates deeper where other cleansers can’t to clean your pores and revitalize, gently exfoliate dead surface cells, daily grime and makeup. A must-have for acne and wrinkles.
- Luxurious light lotion formula with glycerine leaves your skin moist, not harsh or drying.
- Perfect companion for retinoic, vitamin C and other hydroxy treatments by temporarily adjusting your skin to the same pH for optimal strength and results from treatments. Other brands reduce the effectiveness unless pH adjusted.
- A professional strength glycolic acid product and should be used under the guidance of a licensed skin care professional.
- Size: 8 oz. 4-6 month supply for $7-5.00 a month. Dye-fragrance-oil-PABA-paraben-sulfate-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaves no residue with time saving pump.
Glycolic acid (glahy-kol-ik)
- Anti-oxidant helps prevent damage
- Cleans your pores
- Improves skin tone
- Increases moisture
- Smooths skin texture
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerine, High Purity Glycolic Acid, Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Glycolate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone. pH 3.5
▼ Directions ↓ Info ♦ Glycolic Skin911 Benefits