Aw, it's just too cute! Your special other can receive your loving foot massage, or what about you! Wrap it up for a gift or travel. It’s fun to have your very own professional pedicure and the spa scents made from essential oils are to die-for. Aromatherapy at its best.
A slice of heaven with
- Detoxifying Salt Soak > sea kelp-tea tree.
- Micro Exfoliation Scrub > sugar cane-bamboo powder.
- Extended Massage Lotion > organic shea butter, tuscan grapeseed, sunflower, palm, tea, vitamin F.
- Hydrating Heel Treatment > argan oil, vitmains E-F with antioxidants and intense hydration.
- Pair Sage Pedicure Slippers
- Pair Sage Toe Separators
How To Do a Home Pedicure
- De-stress and rejuvenate, soak your feet 3-5 minutes with 2 tbsp. per gallon of warm water of Detoxifying Salt Soak.
- Exfoliate, gently massage Micro Exfoliation Scrub on your legs and feet in a circular motion, wipe off with a warm moist towel, or rinse with warm water.
- Massage, apply a generous amount of Extended Massage Lotion to your feet and legs, use deep circular and upwards strokes pushing blood to your heart. Don’t forget between your tootsies. Remove any excess lotion if needed.
- Heels and dry areas apply Hydrating Heel Treatment, follow with clean socks over-night for an extended treatment.
- Extra love, push back cuticles and apply a gorgeous nail polish.