Only from us … this unique high SPF mineral sunscreen is micronized for sheerness with 14% titanium and zinc oxide to give superb sun protection and prevent windburn and damage from wind driven micro-particles of “dirt and grime” with its protective shield. Works great in the mountains like - Lake Tahoe, Ca. skiing!
- No, chalky white face with our self-adjusting flesh tone or break-outs, burning, red skin or welts like other sunscreens, plus our zinc and titanium is a redness reducer. A treasure for irritated, sensitive skin needing total protection. Proper use reduces the chance of premature aging and skin cancer.
- Won't burn your eyes! A little goes a long way, leaves your skin soft and smooth. So-o-o gentle even babies use it!
- Vitamin E and vitamin A retinol stop free-radical damage and wrinkles.
- The zinc oxide is an antimicrobial wound healing and sunscreen agent, primarily absorbing light rather than scattering or reflecting rays, titanium dioxide is a highly reflective mineral.
- Our physical sunscreen sits on the surface and doesn’t have the ability to be absorbed into your body. As a physical barrier light is either absorbed or reflected back into the atmosphere, similar to a mirror or tin foil repelling harmful UVA-UVB rays.
- Some skin condition uses: acne, chemical peels, chemotherapy, dermatologic disorders such as, rosacea and vitiligo, drug photosensitivity, facial cosmetic surgery, lupus, microdermabrasion, post laser resurfacing, post radiation therapy, skin cancer, transplant immunosuppressed therapy.
- Size: 1.8 oz., acne-chemical-dye-fragrance-oil-PABA-free, doctor recommended, hypoallergenic. Lightweight, non-greasy, odorless, UVA-UVB protection, and water-sweat resistant. Washes off with soap and water. Not recommended for dark skin individuals.
Ingredients: Active: 10% Titanium Dioxide, 4% Zinc Oxide. Other: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, PVP/Elcosene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitan Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Crosspolymer, Simethicone, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides.
▼ Directions ↓ Info