Yep, it's free. We want you to try this doctor prescribed retinol cleanser, so we're just giving it to you free. It's a conundrum, how does it deliver the strength of retinol and still is ultra-mild on your skin? Only the staff of chemists, biomedical scientists, and physicians who created, developed and thoroughly tested this advanced and comprehensive medical-based skin care can tell us, but pretty sure it’s the “nano-emulsion technology™” delivery system.
We have put together three of the best retinol products we could find for your face and eyes. No need to worry about irritation, these time-released formulas deliver strengths one step below prescriptions to clear break-outs, even skin tone, refine pores, refresh your appearance, repair damage, and smooth lines.
Some doctors use them as starter products before prescription retinoids, in-between prescription applications, or for sensitive skin. Either way, you will love how you look! Purchased separately total $152.00, all are acne-dye-fragrance-synthetic oil-free gels, developed for patient home care, and hypoallergenic, supply: 6+ months, $19.00 per month.
- Beta-Glucan calms sensitive or irritated skin and increases healing.
- MagC® a stable vitamin C reduces wrinkles, scar divots, blemishes, and helps even skin tone. Stimulates collagen-elastin synthesis and stops free radical damage. Strengthens and repairs.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide best known to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, boosts collagen and elasticity below the surface. Thin skin loves it!
- Prolifersyn® controls bacteria reducing acne scaring and infection. This active peptide stimulates new collagen-elastin to repair acne, aging and damaged skin.
- Retinol improves fine lines, wrinkles, helps clear acne, and increases your collagen-elastin skin-support to firm and tone. Elasticity is improved by 20% or more and creates healthy cells revealing a refreshed appearance.
- Vitamin E prevents free radicals that interrupt normal cell function and the ability to repair. Creates smoother, softer skin and maintains moisture levels.