This popular non-irritating medical oxygen cream has triple uses.
- A refreshing and rejuvenating anti-aging treatment to soften and increase blood flow for vibrant looking skin.
- Doctor recommended replacement for benzoyl peroxide sensitive patients, anti-bacterial properties help control problem skin.
- Reduce inflammation and promote healing from skin disorders such as, acne, ingrown hairs and rosacea.
Apply this directly to pimples or acne eruptions followed by Agera Antibacterial Peptide Cream Rx over the entire face. Get awesome results!
Supply: 4-6 months, $4.00 per month. Acne-dye-fragrance-oil-paraben-free, doctor tested, hypoallergenic, no aroma, white cream.
- Hydrogen Peroxide converts to oxygen on the surface of your skin and in your pores killing the anaerobic (cannot live in oxygen) bacteria responsible for acne break-outs and helps prevent scarring. Benzoyl peroxide function is to also release oxygen in the follicle but many people cannot tolerate the product. Inflammation caused by ingrown hairs is reduced and the healing process is accelerated. Not worried about this? Then let it do its rejuvenating job by oxygenating your cells for brighter younger-looking skin.
What’s the difference?
- Sold in doctor's offices. Created by a research staff of chemists, biomedical scientists, and physicians whose mission is to develop advanced products clinically proven to keep skin looking young and acne-free.
- AGERA® Laboratories is the first skin care system in the world to use the advanced delivery system that harnesses “nanoemulsion technology™” creating tiny particles that deliver powerful, ingredients beneath the surface of the skin. Unlike large, conventional skin care molecules, the minute AGERA® RX particles penetrate the skin they reach fibroblasts that stimulate cell production and increase collagen and elastin levels for visible improvements. AGERA® bacteria control products use highly active peptides to eliminate bacteria while stimulating collagen and elastin to help repair your skin for maximum results.
▼ Directions ↓ Info