What separates this lightweight Agera Collagen Regeneration Complex cream gel from the pack is the rapid nanosome delivery system of the peptides into your skin. Nanosome is the smallest liposome in cosmetic chemistry allowing quick penetration, improving efficacy by increasing the amount of therapeutic peptides delivered to the target area.
What do those peptides do?
- Collasyn® peptide a proprietary collagen growth factor complex.
- Also, a non-irritating peptide complex containing the new cutting edge peptides Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 (Matrixyl™), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Prolifersyn® with clinical studies showing reduction of facial lines.
- Stimulates dermal fibroblasts to maximize collagen production tightening your skin. Studies involving 26-83 year old humans show increased daily production rates of 12-38%.
- In clinical use, this increase is seen as a reduction of fine lines, tighter skin, and improved surface uniformity.
Is this right for me?
- Agera research staff of chemists, biomedical scientists and physicians have created and developed this medical-based skincare for anti-aging. Made in USA
- Excellent product for men and women wanting a youthful appearance and to control aging.
- Non-detectable, acne-dye-free.
- Perfect, for people using hydroxy acids such as, glycolic and salicylic, Retin A or retinoid products, micro-dermabrasion, laser treatments, and chemical peels,
- Suitable for all skin types, even oily or acne due to the quick penetration with no residue left on the surface. Asian, African American, people of color and European skin, to name a few.
Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol Laurate, PEG-45 Palm Kernel Glycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, PEG-8, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-TS (Prolifersyn®), Glycerin, Lecithin, PEG-6, Carthamus Tinctorius, (Safflower) Seed Oil, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Non Effingo, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
▼ Directions ↓ Info