Did you know one blackhead or pimple is diagnosed as acne by doctors? Northern European descent has 98% acne - one blackhead will do it.
Doctor recommended, top rated, clinically tested topical antibiotic for adult or adolescent mild to moderate pimples.
- Lightweight, non-detectable medication aggressively attacks acne at the source releasing active oxygen eliminating bacteria causing pimples.
- Stops irritation! Moisturizing formula prevents dry, flaky skin, won't roll off.
- Clears blemishes, prevents new ones, promotes clear healthy skin.
- Stop break-outs from laser, waxing and epilating hair removal by applying immediately after treatment.
- Size: 2 oz. Dye-oil-PABA-free. Sanitary flip-top dispenser.
Strongest the first 20 minutes after application, if sensitive remove with water after this time to eliminate any problems.
- Not greasy, absorbs quickly, easy to tolerate, rated slightly below oral tetracycline, the best.
- Developing immunity is not a problem and keeps working every time.
- Some acne patients use every day for years before stopping without break-outs.
- Customers often combine with glycolic, lactic or retinol products to clear their pores while this stops the acne P. bacteria growth responsible for redness and pimples.
▼ Directions ↓ Info ♦ Benzoyl Peroxide BPO | Acne Info