Reduce, your eye wrinkles.
- Do not pull, rub, or tug your eyes causing your delicate eye tissue to stretch.
- Drink plenty of water to maintain your skin's elasticity.
- Get plenty of rest, stopping dark circles, fatigue wrinkles, and puffiness.
- Limit your alcohol consumption which causes dehydration and those fine dry lines.
- Try not to smoke which constricts your blood vessels cutting off essential tissue nutrients.
- Wear your contacts, prescription eye glasses, or sunglasses to prevent squinting.
DMAE firms and tones your skin; eat fresh salmon 2-3 times weekly, and take a DMAE 100 mg daily capsule.
Unlike your 20's, wrinkles don't leave after a night's sleep in your 30's.
Glycolic acid is nontoxic and low strength eye creams are on the market, using glycolic is fine, your skin will dry and pucker if over using but cutting back applications will correct the problem. Flush your eye with water if you accidentally get it into your eye, it is the same as lemon juice.