- Acne Brown Spots | Oily Skin Application
Acne Brown Spots | Oily Skin Application
Apply your Skin911 oily skin care products in this order, omit unneeded steps.
- 3 in 1 Glycolic Cleanser or Foaming AHA-BHA Face & Body Cleanser Scrub.
- Glycolic Salicylic Oily Skin Treatment + Toner on non-sensitive skin if needed, use alone, or with any below treatment.
- Skin Lightener Gel on dark spots.
- Apply your selected pore-scrubber strength.
10% Glycolic Acid Liquid very sensitive skin. 15% Glycolic Acid Liquid sensitive salicylic-free, a good starter treatment. 15% Glycolic Salicylic Gel non-sensitive starter gel, best seller. 20% Glycolic Acid Liquid salicylic-free for current users. 20% Glycolic Salicylic Gel current users, best seller. 20% Glycolic Salicylic Gel Matte current users wanting matte or oily skin, best seller.
- Moisturizer, we suggest Agera Antibacterial Peptide Cream Rx or Agera Oil-Free Plus Moisturizer Rx, avoid oil based creams.
- 10% BPO Benzoyl Peroxide Gel on entire break-out area.
- Advanced Protection SPF 30 Sunscreen and Vital Assist TINTsmart SPF 30 Sunscreen Primer is light weight, or shop Skin911 Sunscreen.
- Glycolic Peel 30% once or twice weekly for sensitive skin, or
- Glycolic Peel 50% once weekly for non-sensitive skin, or
- Face and Body Peel + Lotion, use often, or once or twice weekly.