Anti-aging technology from the 21st century brings your skincare out of the dark ages. New complex C Serum with vitamin C, vitamin B, and peptide complex repairs and promotes health for a younger looking you. Suitable for everyone's skin type and disorder, absorbs immediately, acne-free, and pH neutral.
- It is magnesium ascorbyl phosphate the new/modern form of vitamin C, even sensitive skin can use this as opposed to the ascorbic acid of yesteryear that requires a low pH to work which causes burning.
- A higher percentage of vitamin C ascorbic acid is needed in formulas to achieve the same results as the Vital Assist Vitamin C Serum (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate) increasing the risk of side effects and the purchase price.
- You can combine this vitamin C with more cosmeceuticals that will change your skin without causing peeling or discomfort, plus the price is cheaper.
- Brightens and evens skin tone, promotes cell turn-over for fresh complexion
- GF Crosstalk Technology™ bioactive ingredients stimulate your skin’s top and bottom layer interaction without inflammation to increase cell turn-over and behave like young skin.
- Helps heal acne lesions and damage | Reduces redness and inflammation, helps rosacea
- Neutralizes free radicals before they can damage skin, daily antioxidants
- Repairs and protects against UV damage
- Stimulates collagen-elastin for firm skin, lines disappear
Made in the USA, does not contain
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Colors
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- PVP/VA Copolymer
- Stearalkonium Chloride
Ingredients: Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propanediol, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-5, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Alpha-Arbutin, Allantoin, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol. pH 7.5-8.1
▼ Directions ↓ Info