Improved Replacement: Glycolic Skin Lightening Gel A-Cute Derm same strength with added 10% glycolic acid for better results.
Dramatic, visible correction for a variety of brown discolorations in your complexion. This skin bleach delivers a powerful array of corrective benefits to quickly lighten, even out your complexion and dramatically improve your skin's clarity.
Formulated with 2% hydroquinone, a clinically-proven skin bleach and lightening agent, and highest strength available without a doctor’s prescription. Boosted with 3% Kojic Acid, a lightening agent occurring naturally in nature with antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Regular use combined with sun avoidance gradually lightens brown marks such as, acne and age brown spots, dark uneven skin tone, and surface freckles in men and women.
- Elegant, non-detectable, light liquid gel removing brown pigmentary discoloration such as, liver spots, brown spots from pimples and acne, melasma: darkening from hormone replacement, pregnancy or oral contraceptive use.
- Perfect for everyone, even oily and problem skin, clients using hydroxy acids such as, glycolic and salicylic, Retin A or retinoid products, micro-dermabrasion, laser treatments, chemical peels, Asian, African American, people of color and European skin, to name a few.
- Hydroquinone, a white crystalline phenol occurring naturally in nature. Attaches to melanocyte cells that cause darker skin tone and interrupt, inhibit and suppress the metabolic process to gradually return your natural skin tone. Skin lightening is not immediate since hydroquinone interferes only with the new formation of brown spots; results are seen in approximately three weeks after the old brown pigment has sloughed off.
- Kojic acid helps control breakouts, inhibit darkening in problematic skin, and favored in Japan.
- Acne-dye-fragrance-oil-PABA-paraben-free. Made in the USA
▼ Directions ↓ Info