All scrubs aren’t created equal. Our 8 oz. foaming cleanser action with three hydroxy acids polishing and exfoliating your face and body with smooth micro-beads tell you why! No scratchy feeling, even sensitive skin, retinol and Retin-A users avoiding jagged edge granules suds-up every day.
- 19% hydroxy acids with retinol, vitamins A-C-E, nourishing botanicals and macadamia.
- Hydroxy Acids: 15% glycolic and 2% lactic acid synergize with 2% salicylic - all proven to reduce wrinkles, signs of aging, ingrown hairs, clogged pores, and keratosis pilaris (ker" ah-to' sis) (pila'ris) rough, bumpy dry skin usually on the upper arms and legs.
- Nutrition: Infused with anti-oxidants and nutritious, youth building retinol, vitamins A-C-E, and macadamia deliver toned hydrated skin. Purify and rejuvenate with natural botanicals hops, witch hazel, goldenseal, horsetail plant, and lemongrass!
- Uber clean pores, you deserve new skin putting the kibosh on fine lines, dull and flaky skin.
- Rave reviews for keratosis pilaris "chicken skin" bumps, good-bye ingrown hairs!
- The go-to-product before hair removal, and viva life your self-tanner. Self Tanner Instructions
- Dye-fragrance-oil-PABA-paraben-sulfate-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaves no residue.
- Perfect replacement for discontinued AHA BHA Face & Body Polish Peter Thomas Roth.
- A professional strength glycolic acid product and should be used under the guidance of a licensed skin care professional.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Lactic Acid, Glycerine, Salicylic Acid, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, PEG 16, Macadamia Glycerides for moisture (will not cause allergic reaction in people with nut allergies), Butylene Glycol, Hops, Witch Hazel, Goldenseal, Horsetail Plant, Lemongrass, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinol Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothizolinone. pH 3.5
▼ Directions ↓ Info ♦ Glycolic Skin911 Benefits